Thursday, August 28, 2008

A week I wont forget in a hurry...

This week did not go quite to plan. I found out on Wednesday morning that I had lost my job due to redundancy. Things are really quiet in the New Zealand economy at the moment (as it is in many other countries I suspect) and I have just become one of the casualties. To be honest, on a personal level, I really needed a break so it could have been a dream come true... unfortunately I have a huge mortgage so it is more like my worst nightmare! Oh well. These things are sent to test us. Have allowed myself three days of feeling sorry for myself (ends tonight) and then I am back into life with a vengeance!

Am counting down until my next 12 week challenge starts - my first day is Monday, September 1st. Perfect. Always like starting new things on a Monday and it is even better when it is on the 1st of a month! Craig Ballantyne is also running a four week challenge via Twitter starting on the same day so I am up for that as well. Still trying to figure out how Twitter actually works and what the point of it is but I am on there - just don't know what I am doing!

Unfortunately my preparation ground to a bit of a halt this week as had other things on my mind. I AM GOING TO DO MY FOOD PLAN FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS this weekend... am shouting at myself as need a kick up the backside to make myself do this.

0 comments: