Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yay! Tomorrow is almost here!

What's happening tomorrow you ask? Day 1 of the rest of my life...

  • I start my next 12 week Turbulence Training Challenge. Referring to this as a 12 week challenge is not really accurate for me as this is going to be my lifetime challenge. If there is one thing I have learnt in the past year it is that you HAVE to approach your fitness and nutrition as lifestyle change, not a short term challenge. If you don't you WILL end up back where you started from. Taking part in a 12 week challenge just helps to kick start good fitness and nutrition habits.
  • I start the mini 4 week Turbulance Training Twitter Challenge.
  • I start establishing my home based design, marketing and communications business
  • I start living, instead of existing.
There. Its said. In public. For all the world to see... well ok, anyone who visits my blog. I am so totally committed to changing the areas of my life I am not happy with. This week has been the most challenging week I have had in all of my 40 years. It has also been one of the most liberating. My destiny is truly in my own hands. I would be lying if I said I didn't have some fear and worry about our financial situation lurking in the deep recesses of my brain... but that is where it is going to stay. I am realistic in knowing that obstacles may unexpectedly pop up along the way to give me even more of a challenge but I know what I ultimately want to achieve and I am going to keep trying until I get there. 

My car loves me for it... I cleaned it for the first time this year!

0 comments: