Monday, September 1, 2008

Week 1, Day 1 TT Challenge III

Today went really well. Am pretty tired as was rushing around quite a lot. I have not been sleeping that well lately and I just knew that on the one morning I couldn't sleep in I would want to. Sure enough. Was exhausted when I woke so gave myself an extra hour in bed (ha ha - I can do that due to having my own business!) and felt great when I finally got up.

Workout:

TT Beginners, 3 sets
Cardio - bike

Really enjoyed my workout. Felt strong and full of energy. I really thought I would struggle this morning as have not done much in the way of exercise for a few months - just walking.

Nutrition:

10.25am - oats, milk, sultanas
1.00pm - almonds, apple, banana
2.30pm - chicken, stirfry veges, 1x mountain bread
4.00pm - tuna, grilled and steamed veges, feta cheese
7.00pm - chicken, stirfry veges
7:30pm - 1x bread, butter, honey, coffee

Guidelines (will adjust as necessary):
• Use The Diet Solution as my general guideline to nutrition. Nutrition will have to fit in with our budget until I get my business up and running.
• Eat clean 90% of the time (no more than 4 cheat meals a week)
• Abstain from alcohol.
• Drink green tea regularly.

These guidelines are a little broad as I am exhausted and brain not working. Am going to bed!

0 comments: