Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 1, Day 3 TT Challenge III

Have had a busy few days organising things for my new business. Has really helped keep me on track with my nutrition... too busy to think about food! I guess it has also been a bit of a negative as today I had to compromise a bit for lunch by throwing together a sandwich instead of the huge salad and mountain bread I had planned.

Yesterday was a bit of a negative, self-doubt, what am I thinking starting a new business at the moment kind of day. I think mainly because I was just totally exhausted from the the happenings of the past week. This morning I woke up and felt wonderful mentally. Still a little tired and run down physically but there is improvement! In part I have a fellow TT member, Kali, to thank. She mentioned an awesome visualisation concept called Mind Movies which I checked out straight away and was so excited by it!

Week 1, Day 2

Rest day. Felt really, really tired, run down and negative today... also had a headache most of the day. I think my body was in shock from the exercise and good food!

Nutrition was pretty much the same as day 1. Didn't do any exercise. Muscles (all of them!) sore from day 1.

Week 1, Day 3

Felt great today! Did TT Beginners B and Beginner Interval on cross trainer. Interesting to note that even though I have been doing only light exercise for the past few months... since the end of the first challenge pretty much... I definitely felt stronger than I did when I started the first challenge. I have been pushing myself more than I did during the first challenge and so far all is good in the injury department. I am being careful though as back a bit iffy.

Nutrition was not what I had planned but I was still happy with how things went. Had a bit much starchy carbs; 2x toast/tomato for breakfast and sandwich (2x bread, chicken, salad, sprouts) for lunch. Went to my uncles for a visit and had no problem sipping a nice cold water while he and Allison, his partner, enjoyed a wine and beer. Just didn't let myself think about it.

0 comments: