Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week 1, Day 4 TT Challenge III

Felt a bit flat today. Had a sense of longing for something... bad food... wine... secure employment!!??? A little overwhelmed at how much I need to get done before I can get my business up and running properly.

Had a bit of an achy back from being on the computer all day so had a float around in our spa pool which was looovely!

Nutrition

Nutrition was ok. Too many starchy carbs again and not enough veges. I felt 'nibbly' today. Kept thinking... hmm - what can I snack on now. My snacks were healthyish.

Breakfast: oats, milk, sultanas
Lunch: Mountain bread, chicken, alfalfa sprouts, tomato, cucumber
Dinner: fish, sweet potato, spinach, cauliflower
Snacks throughout day: Almonds, dried dates, apple, banana on toast and a piece of mountain bread with peanut butter an da green tea.

I was under in my calories

Exercise

30 min yoga session

0 comments: