Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 1, Day 2: TT Workout Day

Today went really well. It is another one of those days where I would like to say I leapt out of bed to do my workout but it wasn't. Have not felt too well the last couple of days and had to push myself to do the workout. Was great once I got started. It definitely seems easier getting started this time round from a mindset perspective. No mind games or second guessing myself. I seem to have just switch straight back into it. I was particularly happy with how I felt after dinner. I had made the decision not to allow myself a coffee and chocolate after dinner during the week and I didn't. The decision was made. I wasted no time second guessing myself or self-talking myself 'through it' like I sometimes do. It was easy!

Exercise:

TT 2K3, TT Interval

Nutrition:

100% compliant with food.
Should have had more water.
Only one green tea.

Muesli, yoghurt, kiwi fruit (x3)
Muffin, coffee
Subway 6", chicken
Carrots & celery
Nuts & raisins
3x feijoas
fish, grilled capsicum & corgettes, kumera, broccoli

I wont be posting what I eat every day due to time constraints.

0 comments: