Thursday, April 17, 2008

... and another new addition to my blog

A major contributing factor to the great success everyone has experienced during the Turbulence Training Transformation Competition is the amazing social support everyone gave each other.

A number of us have started our own blogs since the competition and some already had well established blogs. If you want to find out more about those involved in the latest transformation competition I have placed links to each of their blogs (scroll down the right hand panel).

Feel free to leave a comment on their blog - even just to say hi! It is very exciting when you know someone has been visiting, especially for us blog newbies!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Hey! I'm one of those long time bloggers, recent times TT member! I've added your blog to my reader so I'll keep checking in on you. LOVE the before and after pictures on the sidebar. Well done!

LISA said...

Thanks heaps for visiting my blog. I went over and checked yours out. Totally know what you mean about loving it when our muscles are sore from exercise. Such a great feeling!

Emily said...

hey lisa. thanks so much for adding me. looks like you are going to be ready to rip for the next challenge. i'm still working on getting myself healthy so that i can hit the ground running too!