Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Breakthrough Challengers!

A group of us from the previous Turbulence Training Transformation Challenge have formed a support group called 'Breakthrough Challenge' to help us in the next challenge. Check out our new logo!

The excitement is building within our group with emails flashing back and forth discussing what Turbulence Training programs we are going to do (such a hard choice as so many to pick from!), when we are going to start and what challenges we anticipate having to overcome. The support and encouragement has also begun as we discuss how we intend to work through the various challenges during the up-and-coming 12 weeks.

Our start dates vary depending on what date works best with our particular circumstances, as do the chosen workouts. Several people are looking at doing the bodyweight workout which is perfect for those of you who don't belong to a gym and have no workout equipment at home. My chosen weapon for the first four weeks is the Turbulence Training 2K3, a program that alternates upper/lower body each workout. I gave it a test run this morning and LOVED it!

NOTE TO OTHERS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE: If any of you would like to become part of the Breakthrough Challenge group then let Sara know (I am sure you all know how to contact her!).

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hey Lisa!

I have soooo fallen off the nutrition wagon this week.

Baaadly.. Really, really badly.

I emailed Sara about the Breakthrough group.. not sure if it's just for you crazy women tho.. Are guys welcome?!

LISA said...

Just this week!? You have done well! Jas and I were talking about it today and we are actually glad we have (always good to look on the bright side of things!) as it has made us realise how easy it is to go back to old habits (drrr - as if we didn't already know!). Sometimes I need to learn a lesson several time before it 'gets through to the other side' and I am hoping it has this time. Really glad there is another transformation. In some ways knowing the transformation is coming up has given me the excuse but I also know that even if it wasn't I would have found another excuse. This time I am going to prepare myself well in advance for the end of the next transformation comp so it doesn't happen again!

I am officially starting my next challenge on May 5th but unofficially starting tomorrow... again! Oh dear this really isn't going to look good on my blog! What a fine example we are setting. Guess it shows we are only human!

Of course guys are welcome... only if you are crazy too! So far we only one one lonely man to keep us company... that is Mark. Sara will send an email to everyone in the group telling us you are in and send you the logo to put on your website.