Sunday, April 6, 2008

Final day of the Turbulence Training Transformation Challenge!

Yayyyy! I am so happy and so proud of myself. Today was the last day of the 12 week Turbulence Training Transformation Challenge for me! If someone had told me last year that by this time in 2008 I would have entered and completed a body transformation challenge I would not have believed them. It has been such an amazing experience.

Enough on that for now. I am off to bathe in the great sense of satisfaction that I am feeling right now! Over the coming weeks you will get to hear all about the challenge... and see the dreaded before and after photos!

But wait, there's more! Craig Ballentyne is holding another Turbulence Training Transformation Competition that starts in May. I will be posting more details on this next week. As I am only half way to reaching my goal weight I will be joining in with this challenge as well and will be posting most days about my experiences. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Congratulations on finishing and doing such a great job!
Craig

LISA said...

Thanks Craig and thanks for visiting my blog. Have not started 'getting it out there' yet as want to put a bit more info into it.