Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What I've been up to this week

Throughout the day all sorts of funny and interesting things I could say on my blog pop into my head. As soon as I sit down each night... blank brain syndrome!

This week is suppose to be the first week in my mini six week challenge that I have given myself to keep me on track until the next TT challenge. My headspace is just not where it should be with regard to nutrition. It hasn't been for a couple of weeks now and my progress has slowed so I have decided that from next Monday I am going back to tracking my food on Sparkpeople.

My Turbulence Training workouts have been going really well. I tried to be a mini Arnold (Swartzniger) a couple of weeks ago and upped my weights for bench press (from a HUGE 5kgs for each dumbbell to 7.5kg!) and injured myself. As someone said on my TT challenge journal - it is the first time they had heard of a person hurting their butt doing bench press! My reply was that I am very clever.

0 comments: